PALM BEACH, FL – If you have been sitting on the sidelines wishing you had gotten into domain names sooner, now will be a very good time to jump in. Why? Because its going to be a very good time to buy domains – even better than it’s been these last few years.
Yes, many know that it has been a buyers’ market for a while now and it’s going to get even better (for new comers and buyers).
Here are just a few reasons why it’s been a buyers’ market:
- Parking revenue down (tiny fraction of past numbers)
- De-indexing of parked pages (evaporating organic traffic)
- Type-in traffic down (more browser searches)
- Ad revenue down (even while CPC cost is up)
- Ad blockers (Roughly 40 percent of users)
- Exact match domain penalty (no more ticket to ride)
- Ad impressions verses actual page impressions (lazy loading ads)
- Rich snippets, more maps, higher quality PPC (less overall organic traffic)
- Time spent on social media (users practically living on Facebook, etc )
- New GTLDS (more options available)
Now, with an epidemic hitting nearly all markets around the globe, you’re going to see even better deals to be grabbed.
- If I had to take a guess, everyone knows at least one person that has already been laid off from work or permanently fired.
- As salaries evaporate and savings dwindle, people will look to sell their sitting assets such as domain names and better deals than average will be found.
- Those who use expired domain listing sites will begin to catch better names as reg fees become more burdensome than before.
So get out there and buy some domain names. You’re going to find some good stuff out there.
About The Author: John Colascione is Chief Executive Officer of Internet Marketing Services Inc. He specializes in Website Monetization, is a Google AdWords Certified Professional, authored a ‘how to’ book called ”Mastering Your Website‘, and is a key player in several Internet related businesses through his search engine strategy brand Searchen Networks®