PALM BEACH, FL – These days it is no secret that a good domain name is hard to find, especially if you are looking for a “.com” domain name. With over 366 million domain names registered in the first quarter of 2020 (an increase of 4.5 million or 1.2 percent, compared to the fourth quarter of 2019), finding a great name is increasingly challenging.
Below are some decent names which are for sale on Flippa.com, one of the busier domains and website marketplaces out there in the Wild [West]. Although there are many good marketplaces and forums, Flippa is one of those places I like to check, and I feel comfortable closing deals on.
The following names are not listed as good deals or have anything to do with price, I just thought they were better than most others and can see them being used with businesses or different types of projects, so I consider them worth-while, out of all of the junk which usually makes up about 80% of listings.
Out of over 921k names listed, I only looked at auctions (not classifieds), which brought the list down to about 1,300 results making it a heck of a more realistic list as well as limited the results to names which are actively being paid for and marketed for sale.
- MedicalShops.com (trends) Big business/industry/cannabis related.
- KnowYourLegalRights.com (trends) Reminds me of ForThePeople.com, and ForTheInjured.com.
- ComputerPrinter.com (trends) Big business/industry.
- ROW.com (trends) Three letter acronym.
- BuyExtensions.com (trends) Hair extensions are very profitable.
- BuySellDirect.com (trends) Decent brand-able.
- Wireless-Camera.com (trends) Very popular.
- CheapTravelReservations.com (zero results) Cheap PPC potential.
- UnbeatableSavings.com (zero results) Coupons and Savings are both consumer desirable.
- FiveStarSneakers.com (zero results) Decent brand-able, Top of A-Z Name list.
Again, these above names are just ones that stuck out to me. It does not indicate that everything else there is no good; these are the ones I liked from the list. I usually do not pick out domain names with a dash in them, but I’ve seen them perform well in certain scenarios, one of which I will likely write about next as it boggles my mind with the amount of free leads the domain name has generated over the last decade.
About The Author: John Colascione is Chief Executive Officer of Internet Marketing Services Inc. He specializes in Website Monetization, is a Google AdWords Certified Professional, authored a ‘how to’ book called ”Mastering Your Website‘, and is a key player in several Internet related businesses through his search engine strategy brand Searchen Networks®