I wanted to add a post which I can update from time to time with some of the most interesting and beneficial events which will take place this year in 2013.
These events are all happening in the United States and will offer an opportunity to learn, network and grow your online business.
I will try to add to this list over time or as I find out about additional events or any date changes.
- PubCon Austin Regional, February 21 (http://www.pubcon.com/pubcon-local-austin-2013)
- SMX West, San Jose, March 11-13. (http://searchmarketingexpo.com/west/register)
- SES New York, March 25-28 (http://sesconference.com/newyork/index.php)
- PubCon New Orleans, April 22-25 (http://www.pubcon.com/new-orleans-2013)
- T.R.A.F.F.I.C. AUCTION, Las Vegas, May 29 – June 1. (http://www.targetedtraffic.com)
- IRCE (Internet Retailer Conference & Expo), Chicago, June 4-7 (http://irce.internetretailer.com/2013/)
- SES San Francisco, September 10-13 (http://sesconference.com/sanfrancisco/)
- SMX East, New York, October 2-4 (http://searchmarketingexpo.com/east/)
- PubCon Las Vegas, October 21-25 (http://www.pubcon.com/las-vegas-2013)
- ad:tech New York, Nov 6-7 (http://na.ad-tech.com/ny/)
About The Author: John Colascione is Chief Executive Officer of Internet Marketing Services Inc. He specializes in Website Monetization, is a Google AdWords Certified Professional, authored a ‘how to’ book called ”Mastering Your Website‘, and is a key player in several Internet related businesses through his search engine strategy brand Searchen Networks®